Guidelines for Revised Final / Camera Ready Paper Submission
1. After completing the review process of the full paper, the Organizing Committee will send a ‘Full Paper Acceptance Letter’ together with paper ID to all authors. The authors may need to revise their full paper if necessary (according to the comments of reviewers).
2. After revising the full paper, the authors can submit the revised final paper as per the Author’s Guidelines specified above. Download
3. Please label the file of the revised final paper as "Paper ID_Revised Final.doc".
4. During the revised final paper submission, all authors are required to attach:
5. Please click the link below for the ‘Revised Final Paper Submission’ matter.
6. If you are unable to perform the submission of revised final paper via the provided Google Form’s link, kindly contact the organizer (
firstname.lastname@example.org) for the alternative submission method.