1. All accepted and presented full papers will be included in the conference proceedings.
2. All accepted and presented full papers will be included in E3S Web of Conferences (eISSN: 2267-1242) which is an open access proceeding published by EDP Sciences. E3S Web of Conferences is indexed in Web of Science (Conference Proceedings Citation Index).
4. Before publication, E3S Web of Conferences will randomly review papers from each scientific conference using the powerful text comparison tool: iThenticate. This procedure aims to prevent scholarly and professional plagiarism. Any ethical misconduct will be considered very seriously.
Policies for publication of errata and for article retraction
1. Once the paper is published online, further changes and amendments cannot be accepted unless by an Erratum.
2. Authors should notify the Editors of the conference if an error is discovered in a published work so that an appropriate correction note (erratum) is published if necessary.